Monday 10 November 2008

First year, Stephen Simpson, contributes:

Hi All,
Now that I'm fully recovered I thought I'd drop a line to say a big thank you to everyone for organizing the trip. I must admit I had reservations about going, I thought I'd feel like a fish out of water! How wrong I was - I had a fantastic time, taking photographs all day, visiting galleries and socializing and making many new friends from across all years in the evening, what more could a bunch of photography students want?!

I particularly made the most of my visit to Terezin and am looking forward to putting my photo-documentary project together after interviewing some of you about your feelings about visiting such an important place. I also enjoyed being in Prague for the historic US Presidential Election results, at least I will be able to remember exactly what I was doing when people ask the question "where were you when..." It was great to celebrate the news with everyone in such a historic and beautiful city.

Once again a big thanks, especially to Matt, for taking us and here's to next year, now...I have an awful lot of film to start processing...

www.stephensimpson.co.uk

No comments: