Thursday 13 November 2008

More tales from Prague

Daniel Clark, first year BA Photography student shares his thoughts and images from the trip:
"I found Prague to have unbelievable character and in particular the breath taking architecture which could be seen throughout the city, the figures engraved on the walls were intensely detailed adding to the authentic city centre. Czech food is not fabulous but the beers and spirits which they had on offer were brilliant especially when experienced in the local pubs and clubs. I also found the trip to be brilliant socially as I have made many closer friends than before and I would recommend anyone doing the course to go on the next trip available. I didn’t enjoy the 17 hour coach rides to and from Prague but they were 100% worth it after being there" (Daniel Clark)

No comments: