Monday 17 November 2008

Lidia's discoveries...

"I was unsure initially if I could come on the trip to Prague, but I finally made it. Even though it was the third time in Prague for me I really enjoyed this trip and I discovered new places. Probably not only because of the unique feel of Prague, but most importantly, because of the excellent teaching staff and all the students! That wasn’t first and last initiative of Matt and again he did excellent job with the rest of the staff! Thanks to all people that went to the trip and see you next year!" Lidia Kowalewicz, first year BA Photography and Digital Imaging student.

































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your photos, and your style. It makes me look at Prague in a completely different way.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, can I just ask u...what kind of way?

Anonymous said...

The first and ones give me a new insight into the people who live there. They look just like normal people, but at the time I felt almost intimidated by them, for being a pesky tourist in their home country.

And the last two have colours and movement I failed to appreciate at the time.